It’s here and it integrates with our Moodle! Yes ~ the Turnitin App! I have personally tested it out and can say with a great big smile that it works well and integrates easily.
Using the app you can view student work that has been turned in, view the originality report, and create custom and QuickMark comments. The interactive grading rubric is very easy to use. Just select the criteria and the grade will be automatically calculated! Instructors can also add a voice comment. By syncing assignments you can grade on or off-line.
Here are directions from Turnitin on how to create a class code so that you can sync the information with your LMS (for our university, that is Moodle):
As an integration user, you will need a unique class access code in order to log in to your classes on Turnitin for iPad. To generate a unique class access code:
- From your computer, sign into your LMS
- Open the document viewer for a paper in the class
- Click on the iPad access button in the lower left
- Click “Generate code”
- The unique class access code will be displayed
- Tap the “Access Code” button on the Turnitin for iPad app login screen
- Type in the class access code you have generated
- Tap “Add”
If you need help, please visit their help center for more information!